Blog Update!

Hello there everyone!

So I've noticed a spike in readers on this blog over the last couple of days, and for that I have to give my utmost thanks, because I love having people stop by and read my content, and actually like it to boot! So in honor of this I figured I would do whatever I could to make this site better for everyone who reads my stuff.

So in order to do this I need to work on the appearance of the site, which I'm sure some people have already noticed things being changed.  I wanted to make the design and fonts as appealing as possible, but I also want to make the site more user-friendly and reader friendly.  To do this, I need to change the back-end of the site to fix some things.

But not to worry, the site will still be 100% readable and you will still be able to get ahold of both old content and new content that will still be getting flushed out on a regular basis, however, the maintenance on the site may affect how previous articles appear on the blog.  This is because I will be changing the dimensions in which the blog sits, so the wording and formatting of the previous articles I have posted will be thrown off.

I will work diligently to upgrade these articles to the new format, but please understand that it will take time.  If you go to an old article you read to re-read it and the format is all wonky, it probably means that it is in an old format and I haven't gotten around to upgrading it yet.  This design change will be taking effect on Thursday, January 19th sometime in the evening hours (central standard time), so be sure to look out for that.

My sincere thanks to you guys for being so supportive of this change and my blog as a whole, thank you so much for reading!

Comments

  1. This website is awesome. So far, I like what I see. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ratchet and Clank Trivia/Interesting Facts

Who Would Win? (Battle I) Crash Bandicoot VS Spyro the Dragon

Superhero Spotlight #1: The Green Lantern (DC Comics)