Best Fictional TV Show Character Tournament (Round 1 Match 1) Pikachu vs Mallory Archer

So on my facebook page I started a tournament based around the best overall fictional TV show character in today's television programming. If you would like to partake in the tournament, find me on facebook as Jeremy Bandicoot and vote!

I will be providing coverage on here for people who do not want to partake, as well as helping me keep content on this blog while I'm away for break.

Round 1 Match 1 : Pikachu vs Mallory Archer

As round 1 kicks off, a pairing that nobody expected was put into the fray. No commonalities, no comparable traits, not even the same species, the adorable and electrifying pikachu faces off against the stoic alcoholic super spy, Mallory Archer.  The voting for this contest opened a measly 2 hours ago, and for the entirety of the contest thus far, they have been pretty even in votes.  Pikachu has taken on an early lead however, with 12 votes against Mallory Archer's 9 votes. It is still extremely early, and I'm interested to see if pikachu will keep this momentum, or if the Archer fans have yet to appear. The polls for this contest will be open on my facebook for another 22 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratchet and Clank Trivia/Interesting Facts

Who Would Win? (Battle I) Crash Bandicoot VS Spyro the Dragon

Superhero Spotlight #1: The Green Lantern (DC Comics)